Best quotes from Sunday at the 146th Open

Posted by your golf travel

Best quotes from Sunday at the 146th Open

SOUTHPORT, England Jordan Spieth claimed the third leg of the grand slam but it was anything but smooth sailing. He and other players reflect on the final round and the week that was at the 146th Open at Royal Birkdale. Here's a look at the best quotes from Sunday:I dont know why I cant make it a little more boring sometimes, Jordan SpiethYou work hard to get in this position. And to have a chance to make history and win a championship you dont get that many opportunities. And to be this close, to taste it with five holes to go, its a hard one to sit back and take, Matt KucharI felt like I had a chance to get in a few shots better than I did. And I didnt. And that would have put me a bit closer to the lead going out today and maybe I would have been able to put a bit of pressure on the guys in front of me. But thats the way it goes, Rory McIlroyIve had a lousy weekend. Nothing to be happy about or proud about. Im walking away from this tournament feeling extremely disappointed from a great start, Ian PoulterIts kind of a dream come true, you know, since I start playing golf. And definitely got a lot of support from China, from my friends, from fans. Just keep behave myself and play some decent golf, Haotong LiEverywhere I go the fans have been brilliant and I absolutely love it. Ive never dreamt of being able to walk down 18 on a Sunday Open. It means the world to me. Its the best thing, Andrew JohnstonThe results arent reflecting the scores that Im trying to achieve. But once again, I think just got to keep busting my butt. Ive got to stay disciplined. If I stay disciplined, its going to happen, Jason DayI think it was lovely for my mom and dad to see the support I got, and for my family to see the support I got. And its been a very, very nice experience.It has been amazing getting clapped on to every tee, clapped on to every green, get your name shouted all week, Tommy Fleetwood, from SouthportWho knows where hes going to end. He could go really big. He can go up to the 14 mark, up there in majors. When you get on a roll like that guys kind of start knowing that you know how to win. And almost like Tiger where people can maybe feel like they cant do it against Jordan. Because hes been up there a few times now, Ernie ElsIts very awkward in the sense that Im not pulling for anybody. But yet I want them both to play well. I just kind of want one to make a putt on the last hole. I want one of them to win it, Zach Johnson, talking about Jordan Spieth and Matt KucharIts been absolutely amazing. It sent shivers down my spine walking up the last. I had my brother walking up beside me. It was a really good feeling, Alfie Plant, low amateurI got pretty much what I deserved all week long. Thats the great thing about Birkdale you dont get bad breaks. Theres not much misfortune out there. Its probably the fairest links course you could ever wish for, Lee WestwoodIts frustrating to not play well from the start but not because of what happened in 98, Justin RoseMy game is pretty good; Really good three-round golfer at the moment. Senior Tour is just calling my name I think, Adam Scott



"Sitting with her on Sunday evening — a wet Sunday evening — the very time of all others when if a friend is at hand the heart must be opened, and every thing told…" ― Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
Late Sunday Quotes

32 Inspirational Sunday Quotes and Images to Motivate You


Oh, Criminal Minds.I love you for your suspense, your never-ending storyline, but, most surprisingly, your opening and closing quotes. Since I started watching the show, my Twitter is honestly just a maze of inspirational, thought-provoking opening and closing quotes from agents of the Behavioral Analysis Unit, usually said as the screen pans to a huge jet flying over a city.
24 Inspirational Monday Quotes To Start Happy


32 Inspirational Sunday Quotes and Images 1. "Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week." Give yourself a break on a Sunday - make a concerted effort to do something fun.
The Open Boat Quotes by Stephen Crane - Goodreads


1. When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important . . . he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples . . . . Thereafter he knows the pathos of his situation. This passage, from the beginning of section VI
13 Of The Best 'Criminal Minds' Opening And Closing Quotes


The Open Boat Quotes Showing 1-17 of 17 "When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important, and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples."
Sunday Quotes - BrainyQuote


Right from the get-go, the boat and the ocean are described as adversaries—not quite enemies, but definitely playing for rival teams. If we think of the boat as representative of man, and the ocean symbolic of nature, we can see that this story is probably going to have something to do with man's relationship to the natural world.
SparkNotes: The Open Boat: Important Quotations Explained


Explore some of Late Sunday best quotations and sayings on Quotes.net -- such as 'We urge the Legislative Council to scrutinize the Bill in a calm, reasonable and respectful manner to help ensure Hong Kong remains a safe city for residents and business.' and more
45 Inspirational Sunday Quotes and Images - Quote Ambition


Following are the best, inspiring, funny and cute Sunday quotes with images. Check out our Top-45 list of the popular Sunday sayings. Best 45 Inspirational, Funny Sunday Quotes And Images "On this lovely Sunday, remember to take
The Open Boat Man and the Natural World Quotes Page 1


I was in high school - and I went to an all-boys Catholic high school, a Jesuit high school, where I was focused on academics and athletics, going to church every Sunday at Little Flower, working on my service projects, and friendship, friendship with my fellow classmates and friendship with girls from the local all-girls Catholic schools.
Sunday Quotes (78 quotes) - Goodreads


24 Inspirational Monday Quotes To Start Happy August 21, 2017 By Good Morning Quote Monday is the start of the week and it has always been the unspoken enemy of people who totally enjoyed their weekends.

Related Post



Post a Comment