JT on greatest feat in '17: Will never know how I won

Posted by your golf travel

JT on greatest feat in '17: Will never know how I won

NASSAU, Bahamas Justin Thomas was so busy at the end of the season that he didnt have much time to sit down and digest the magnitude of all that he had accomplished.All the victories, the PGA Championship title, the 59 in Hawaii, the $10 million FedExCup bonus; there were a lot of highlights to choose from.But the most impressive feat of Justin Thomas year? He contends it was his victory six weeks ago at the CJ Cup in Korea.Not kidding.Thomas said he was shot, both mentally and physically. He had no game, he didnt love his swing, he was exhausted. Then he opened with a 63, and three days later found himself in the hunt to win for the seventh time in two years. Ultimately Thomas defeated Marc Leishman on the second playoff hole.


Hero World Challenge: Articles, photos and video
I will never in my life know how I won that event, Thomas said Tuesday at the Hero World Challenge. I had nothing left.I just remember telling (caddie) Jimmy (Johnson) on 13 on Sunday, my body just gave out, like my legs just turned into Jello and I was like Dude, weve got to get this thing in the house, Ive got nothing left in me.Thomas remembers sitting down between shots over the last six holes to conserve energy and then he hit a great 3-wood into the par-5 18th. Thomas told Johnson that he had to make the putt to win because he didnt know if he had enough in him to go extra holes. Thomas missed, but birdied the second playoff hole to win.Yeah, it was a great year and the FedExCups great, but I will never know how I won that tournament, Thomas said.

JT on greatest feat in '17: Will never know how I won


Top Tracks - Justin Timberlake Justin Timberlake; Justin Timberlake - Gimme what i don't know (I Want) by JT Timberlake. Esmée Denters feat. Justin Timberlake - Follow My Lead-with Lyrics
City Girls on Scamming, Drake, and JT Going to Prison


Following their massive commercial success working together, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland were invited to work on the lead single from Madonna's album Hard Candy.It is a brash, percussive pop song notable for the use of marching band sounds, cowbells, and foghorns. "4 Minutes" hit #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 and has sold over three million copies.


JT on greatest feat in '17: Will never know how I won. By Jay Coffin. "I will never in my life know how I won that event," Thomas said Tuesday at the Hero World Challenge. "I had nothing
Sia - The Greatest Lyrics | AZLyrics.com


Ranking the 40 Greatest MLB Players Never to Win a World Series Title. But Bonds never won a ring, and that makes him worthy of inclusion on this list. pulling off the feat in 1967—the
Top 10 Justin Timberlake Songs - liveabout.com


This song was written to support the LGBT community after the 2016 Pulse nightclub mass shooting in Orlando, although the lyrics don't mention the community and thus can be interpreted as a general call to not giving up.
JT Machinima - The Greatest Ever Lyrics | Genius Lyrics


The Greatest Ever Lyrics: I got a bag of Doritos / And a can of Cherry Coke / I turn on the Xbox / And I'm already stoked / Cuz' I know nobody / Can step up to me / While I'm dominating / All the
Justin Timberlake - Say Something ft. Chris Stapleton


"Say Something" ft. Chris Stapleton from Man of the Woods Official Music Video directed by Arturo Perez Jr. - La Blogothèque Man of the Woods - An Album By Justin Timberlake iTunes - http
JT Machinima - The Greatest Ever Lyrics | AZLyrics.com


Lyrics to "The Greatest Ever" song by JT Machinima: I got a bag of Doritos And a can of Cherry Coke I turn on the Xbox And I'm already stoked Because I
JT Machinima - The Greatest Douche Ever Rap Lyrics - genius.com


City Girls' Yung Miami on how they scammed their way into rap, working with Drake, and the day JT went to prison.
Ranking the 40 Greatest MLB Players Never to Win a World


The Greatest Douche Ever Rap Lyrics: Step into my crib, take in that awful smell / You eatin' Mickey D's? I stick with Taco Bell / Pass me the Mountain Dew, because it's hot as hell / Sweaty
Top Tracks - Justin Timberlake - YouTube

Related Post



Post a Comment