Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian

Posted by your golf travel

Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian

Michelle Wie was hoping to make her return to the LPGA at next weeks Evian Championship, but her injured right hand isnt ready.Wie announced in an Instagram post on Wednesday that she is withdrawing from the years final major championship.After going through an evaluation with my doctors and my physio team, we have all concurred that my right hand is not quite ready for competition yet, she wrote. Im extremely disappointed, but right now rehabbing my hand back to pain free is my absolute first priority!! Thank you all for staying patient with me and for all the words of encouragement!!!Wies next scheduled start would be the UL International Crown in South Korea Oct. 4-7. If she were still unable to compete, Danielle Kang would be first option to replace her. Kang finished fifth in the American qualifying for the four-woman team.Wie withdrew after 12 holes of the first round of the Ricoh Womens British Open a month ago.I just couldnt handle the pain any longer, she explained then.Wie, 28, hasnt played since. She left Royal Lytham & St. Annes saying the hand needed rest.At years start, Wie said she was diagnosed with arthritis in both wrists and was undergoing collagen injections as part of her treatment.Being healthy, staying healthy, its my No. 1 priority, Wie told Golfchannel.com back in January.Wie won the HSBC Womens World Championship in March in a strong start to the year, but she revealed at the Womens British Open that her hand has been an issue this summer. She missed the cut at the Ladies Scottish Open and then WDd at Royal Lytham in her last two starts.

After going through an evaluation with my doctors and my Physio team, we have all concurred that my right hand is not quite ready for competition yet. So unfortunately, I have decided to withdraw from the Evian Championship next week. Im extremely disappointed, but right now rehabbing my hand back to pain free is my absolute first priority!! Thank you all for staying patient with me and for all the words of encouragement!!! A post shared by Michelle Wie (@themichellewie) on



Michelle Wie announced today that she will miss three to five weeks of competitive golf due to a stress reaction in a bone of the index finger on her right hand. After withdrawing from this week


Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian. By Randall Mell. September 5, 2018 at 5:26 PM. Getty Images Michelle Wie was hoping to make her return to the LPGA at next week's Evian Championship, but
Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian - sports.yahoo.com


Michelle Wie's 2018 will come to an end majorless. Wie Shuts It Down, WDs From Evian Championship but right now rehabbing my hand back to pain-free is my
Jeev Milkha Singh Videos & Photos | Golf Channel

Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian - golfchannel.com


Share this post. Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian. Source: Golf Channel Published on 2018-09-05
Wie Shuts It Down, WDs From Evian Championship


Michelle Wie's injured right hand isn't ready for competition, so Wie announced Wednesday that she is withdrawing from the year's last major. Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian.
Michelle Wie (77) still in pain: 'Some shots are going to
buffaloridgebranson.com/michelle-wie-77-still-in-pain-some-shots-are-going-to-hurt/
With a yelp of pain, Wie watched her shot at the 11 th tee sail wide right. She let go of the club, with her surgically repaired right hand going limp. Afterward, Wie downplayed the pain she clearly felt. "Just got into an uncomfortable position," she said. "Just coming back, some shots are going to hurt.
Gary Woodland matches 36-hole scoring record at PGA
buffaloridgebranson.com/gary-woodland-matches-36-hole-scoring-record-at-pga-championship/
Hand still hurting, Michelle Wie WDs from Evian Championship. Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian | Glendale Golf


After going through an evaluation with my doctors and my Physio team, we have all concurred that my right hand is not quite ready for competition yet. So unfortunately, I have decided to withdraw from the Evian Championship next week. I'm extremely disappointed, but right now rehabbing my hand back to pain free is my absolute first priority!!
Michelle Wie Injury Update - lpga.com


Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian. Michelle Wie's injured right hand isn't ready for competition, so Wie announced Wednesday that she is withdrawing from the year's last major.
Liverpool news: Reds make Divock Origi transfer demand to


Hand still hurting, Wie WDs from Evian. admin September 5, 2018 September 5, 2018. Leave a Comment Cancel Reply. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for
Michelle Wie withdraws from Evian Championship with wrist

Related Post



Post a Comment