Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting

Posted by your golf travel

Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting

KAPALUA, Hawaii Among a host of new rules that become the standard starting this week is a change that now allows players to leave the flagstick in the hole while playing from the putting surface, but that doesnt seem like something Justin Thomas has much interest in.I just, I truly, I can't, I wouldn't be able to take myself seriously. I just feel like it would be very, very weird, said Thomas on Tuesday at the Sentry Tournament of Champions.


Full-field tee times from the Sentry Tournament of ChampionsSentry Tournament of Champions: Articles, photos and videos
Some players, most notably Bryson DeChambeau, have said they would consider leaving the flagstick in while putting and there are certainly times when faced with a fast downhill putt it would be a benefit, but Thomas struggled to imagine such a scenario.If I have an 8-footer to win a golf tournament, I can't, I mean no offense, I can't really take myself seriously if I kept the pin in, he said. I mean it just would be such a weird picture and like on TV me celebrating and like the pin is in and my ball's like up against it ... If I have a putt I'm trying to make, that thing's coming out.


Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting Source: The Golf Channel KAPALUA, Hawaii - Among a host of new rules that become the standard starting this week is a change that now allows players to leave the flagstick in the hole while playing from the putting surface, but that doesn't seem like something Justin Thomas has much interest in.
Justin Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in
buffaloridgebranson.com/justin-thomas-cant-take-myself-seriously-leaving-pin-in-while-putting/
Justin Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting KAPALUA, Hawaii - Among a host of new rules that become the standard starting this week is a change that now allows players to leave the flagstick in the hole while playing from the putting surface, but that doesn't seem like something Justin Thomas has much
Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting


Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting consider leaving the flagstick in while putting and there are certainly times when faced with a fast downhill putt it would be
Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting

Justin Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in


KAPALUA, Hawaii - Among a host of new rules that become the standard starting this week is a change that now allows players to leave the flagstick in the hole while playing from the putting surface, but that doesn't seem like something Justin Thomas has much interest in. "I just, I truly, I can't, I wouldn't be able to take myself seriously.
Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while
shaftandball.com/thomas-cant-take-myself-seriously-leaving-pin-in-while-putting/
KAPALUA, Hawaii - Among a host of new rules that become the standard starting this week is a change that now allows players to leave the flagstick in the hole while playing from the putting surface, but that doesn't seem like something Justin Thomas has much interest in.
Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while


"If I have an 8-footer to win a golf tournament, I can't, I mean no offense, I can't really take myself seriously if I kept the pin in," he said. "I mean it just would be such a weird picture and like on TV me celebrating and like the pin is in and my ball's like up against it …
Justin Thomas on new rule: 'I can't take myself seriously'


Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting Players are now allowed to keep the flagstick in when putting, but Justin Thomas can't imagine doing such a thing.
Thomas 'can't take myself seriously' leaving pin in while putting


Justin Thomas says 'I can't take myself seriously' following one new rule I can't really take myself seriously if I kept the pin in. I mean it just would be such a weird picture and
TESTED: Flagstick In or Flagstick Out?


We want to know once and for all, should you leave the pin in or pull out. Even the guys that do this for a living are split on the topic. Bryson Dechambeau says he will be leaving the pin in whenever he can. Justin Thomas said, "I can't really take myself seriously if I kept the pin in." And Phil?
What You Need to Change When Your Spouse Doesn't | Gary Thomas


I can't bear to continue living this lie with our precious church people. Just the other day the Lord brought to mind a dear friend, whom I had forgotten about, who is a pastor's wife. I was able for the first time in all these years, share my burden. I can't tell you what how the weight was lifted off my spirit after doing this.

Related Post



Post a Comment